Telecommunications and Unified Communications
Telecommunications has become a complex area for all businesses, large and small, and the implementation of business telephone and communication systems can be a costly and time consuming activity.
We can assist in the complete supply of telecommunications services, including Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communication (UC) systems, internal network (LAN) equipment, internet connectivity, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
By utilising IP networks, we can easily deploy remote users, connect to satellite offices and integrate your telephony with your IT network and other systems (e.g. CRM).
We work with a range of technology partners to deliver a fully functional and feature-rich telecommunications and unified communications package suited for your business - see our Voice Plans below.
Your Business Telephone System
- Desk phones, for office and home use (one-off charge)
- Local and freephone numbers
- SIP Trunks
- Bundled Minutes
- Call Recording Archiving
- Session Border Controllers (SBCs) (one-off charge, used where required)
- Broadband and LAN Solutions
Contact us if you need to clarify some details.
The Systems We Offer
For use in your web browser e.g. Chrome, or Edge
- Full desk phone replacement, from your web browser or desktop.
- Click to call any number on a web page or CRM.
- Switchboard to see everyone's status.
- Manage your extension's call forwarding and voicemail.
For Android and iOS
- Start a video call from your smartphone.
- Easily transfer calls and chat with colleagues.
- Change your status and see your team’s availability.
- Secure communication with tunnel encryption capability.
For use on your company's website
- Add 3CX live chat to your website.
- Integrate your Facebook Business account and chat to Facebook users from your 3CX system.
- Respond to messages the same way you would a phone call, using the same queues.
- Convert chats to calls or videos.
The Phone System that Moves with You
- Use Yeastar Linkus UC Clients on your web, mobile, or desktop to handle business calls from anywhere. - Easily access a comprehensive suite of UC features e.g. Calling, Messaging, Conferencing, Contacts Management, and many more.
- Flip calls seamlessly between devices.
For Desktop and Web - Visualised Call Management
- Visualise your company-wide call activities in one intuitive panel.
- Simply drag-and-drop to dispatch calls to extensions, ring groups, queues, group voicemails.
- Easily perform advanced call controls like call transfer, call monitor, and hangup.
Call Centre Console
Easy Queue Management
- Get a switchboard-type Queue Panel to handle queue calls more effectively.
- Keep track of your queue performance in real-time with a coloured wallboard that shows 17 queue performance metrics.
- Access a series of advanced call centre reports
For Windows and Mac
For Android and iOS
For Single Sign-On, Calendar Sync, and Teams